Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Are you a problem solver? Have you worked hard to build your automotive experience, education and industry knowledge? You’ve passed the tests, now it is time to put those skills to work! At Bridgestone we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind…YOU! Whether it’s the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, or leverage our comprehensive ASE certification and training program you’ll have no trouble finding something to love about growing your career with Bridgestone Retail Operations. Come serve our customer, aka the BOSS, today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Back to top