Automotive Service Manager
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Service Manager:
Serving customers is a key to success in this position. Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
You will take a leadership role in creating:
- Teammate Retention
- Customer Satisfaction & Retention
- Serving Customers’ Automotive Service Needs
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
- 4 years auto service technical experience.
- 1 year service manager or writer experience.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
- A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Back to top