Automotive Senior Technician
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge as an experienced automotive technician/mechanic is EXACTLY what we need.
The Senior Technician/Mechanic position requires your talent and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Senior Technician/Mechanic
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Minimum Requirements for Senior Technician/Mechanic
- Reading, writing and math skills
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment.
- A.S.E. certification in at least 3 (three) of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
- Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
See Inside the Office of Bridgestone Americas
BSA—and its many subsidiaries around the world—develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of tires, air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles for private and commercial customers in the automotive, agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. BSA also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Back to top