Automotive Lead Technician / Mechanic
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Automotive Lead Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our brands include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge as an automotive lead technician/mechanic is EXACTLY what we need.
This position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems. All while using your leadership and mentoring skills to drive a team to increase customer care and satisfaction.
The Automotive Lead Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Lead Technician/Mechanic
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
- Assist and train technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Our Lead Master Technicians are expected to help provide thought leadership, mentoring, and on-the-job training for other Automotive Technicians at your location.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require review the following to measure your fit for this role:
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Lead Technician/Mechanic
- A valid driver’s license
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- Customer service minded and strong work ethic
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 5 or more ASE certifications preferred
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Back to top