GCR is one of the nation’s largest full service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Bridgestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Implementation and refinement of programs at assigned accounts. The individual must act as the primary point of communication with the account and our support teams ensuring strict compliance to all program guidelines and KPIs
- Fosters a company-wide culture of safety to raise awareness and ultimately reduces teammate risk, claims, and cost
- Coordinate activities between various departments required to support the account (i.e. billing, service, retread, etc)
- Manages and reports on account specific KPI’s both internally and externally
- Regular assessment of account needs with recommendations based on findings
- Routine reporting on activity , conditions observed in account, competitive activity, etc.. and Condition Report
- Ensure all account program guides are current and communicated to appropriate parties internally and externally. Performs regular audits to ensure program specs are being met
- Communicates with BCS account managers
- Develops Sales/Account Plan reviewing with DSM and Store Manager
- Communicates with various departments required to support the account ensuring high standards identifying potential problems or gaps and resolving proactively
- Manages daily toward achieving account KPI’s communicating status and needs both externally and internally. Documents via reporting.
- Regular assessment of account needs thru fleet inspections, scrap analysis, operating conditions, etc
- Generates Weekly Report and submits to DSM on activities, account developments, competitive activity, etc.. Generates condition and recommendation reports as scheduled.
- Ensures program guides up to date and posted/available in all pertinent departments, i.e. billing, mounted wheel area, service, customer facility, etc. Audits regularly to ensure adherence to program guidelines.
- Communicates routinely with BCS team on attainment of program specs, opportunities for program improvement, account needs, etc..
- Develops Sales/Account plan with special attention toward opportunities for deeper penetration, gain of additional locations, introduction of additional services
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accuracy & timeliness of billing , pick up/deliveries, and adherence to program specs
- Attainment of Account KPI’s, Accuracy of Billing, and Service Provided
- Sales $’s, Service $’s, Units, GP $’s & GP %
- Existing account penetration / growth
- High School Diploma and at least 3 years of sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of tire construction and field engineering techniques
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) products at intermediate or higher level
- Ability to travel approximately 50%+
- 4 year degree (engineering or mining engineering preferred)
- Knowledge and experience working in a mining environment
- Heavy equipment maintenance or operation experience
Meet Some of Bridgestone Americas's Employees
Courtney oversees every aspect of energy efficiency at BSA’s tire manufacturing facilities, conducting surveys to identify savings opportunities and new project possibilities.
Back to top