Technology Support Associate
The Technology Support Associate is a member of the Information Services team and focuses on providing front-line technical support for various technology systems in general and on providing critical data quality support for internal systems. This role is also responsible for ensuring the reliability of the SharePoint system and requires working collaboratively with the Learning & Innovation (L&I) team at Bridgespan to deliver solutions that meet business needs. This role provides an exciting opportunity to get experience supporting a range of technologies and gain SharePoint expertise.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide front-line support to end users for general technical issues and office technology including peripherals, phones, meeting rooms, and conference rooms
- Provide training and create documentation for various office technologies
- Provide videoconferencing support for internal, client, company meetings – including troubleshooting and coordinating with support vendor for repairs
- Identify, research, and resolve end-user technical problems. Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution. Escalate issues as needed
- Assist the Systems Administrator with documentation, testing, and other tasks and processes
- Assist the Information Services team with data quality assurance and data entry projects
- Responsible for the day to day support of the on-premises SharePoint system including: configuration changes, user account and group permission management, troubleshooting problems, and template creation and updates
- Monitor the performance of SharePoint to proactively identify issues
- In collaboration with the L&I team, be the primary technical point person to research, identify, test, implement, and troubleshoot solutions in SharePoint to insure that the system meets the needs of the business, and knowledge management needs in particular
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 1 year of experience supporting Microsoft technologies and end user hardware
- Self-starter and highly motivated learner with strong technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Strong customer services orientation and skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
Please note: The Bridgespan Group does not offer visa sponsorship aside from the TN and E3 visas (TN visa is for Canadian and Mexican citizen as a result of the NAFTA legislation, E3 is for Australian citizens). We are also unable to support the OPT Training visa, as this visa will require eventual sponsorship from an employer.
We are not accepting unsolicited employment agency/recruiter resumes at this time.
Back to top