Program Operations Associate, Leadership Accelerator
The Bridgespan Group is a global nonprofit organization that collaborates with mission-driven leaders, organizations, and philanthropists to break cycles of poverty and dramatically improve the quality of life for those in need. We are passionate about helping to find solutions to ensure equal opportunity and core human and civil rights. To achieve these objectives, we concentrate our efforts on four broad fields: education; children, youth, and families; public health; and global strategy development. Our services include strategy and philanthropy consulting, leadership development, and developing and sharing insights—all with the goal of scaling social impact. What we learn from collaborating closely with social sector leaders, we share broadly to advance social change. The "bridge" in Bridgespan denotes our ability to connect and learn from the business and social sectors, donors and grantees, and ideas and practice. We pursue this work with humility, rigor, and focus on impact; and with a staff that is both exceptionally talented and deeply experienced in the social sector.
Bridgespan is currently seeking a Program Operations Associate to support the launch and successful delivery of its new Leadership Accelerator -- which provides online leadership programs for nonprofit executive teams. The Program Operations Associate will be responsible for coordinating and supporting an exceptional participant experience from organization enrollment through completion, as well as creating the tools and processes necessary for the programs to grow dramatically. This Associate will be a part of the broader Leadership Accelerator team (reporting to Manager leading Program Delivery and Development).
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious problem solver who is excited to work with non-profit leaders and help to build a high-performing operations function. There is also potential to expand the role and responsibilities to support new product development.
- Configure programs, prepare any custom materials and ensure a smooth participant enrollment and onboarding process
- Coordinate and execute participant communications and events, working closely with each program's coach
- Analyze participant data, report on team progress and performance, and identify teams and individuals for coach intervention
- Provide "front line" assistance to program participants by troubleshooting issues with platform provider, vendor partner, and/or escalating subject matter questions to program coaches
- Track participant issues and feedback and recommend program improvements
- Design and build repeatable program delivery processes and tools for operations team and program coaches
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years full-time work experience; experience working with clients or external stakeholders a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a changing environment
- Enthusiasm for Bridgespan's organizational values and commitment to racial equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Stellar Microsoft Office skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Comfort and basic proficiency using web-based tools such as learning platform editors (NovoEd preferred but not required), content management systems, etc.
- Motivated and self-starting
- Able and excited to collaborate within a team
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Empathetic and responsive to client needs
Bridgespan is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve diverse organizations, and are committed to non-discrimination. Bridgespan will not discriminate against any employee with respect to any term or condition of employment, including but not limited to less favorable treatment, exclusion from employment or employment opportunities (including hiring, assignment, performance assessment and promotion) on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, expression, veteran's status or other protected characteristic or status. We actively partner with organizations representing minority concerns and interests to build high-performing teams that mirror the communities we serve.
All company sponsored programs including training, job, social and recreational activities are required to be nondiscriminatory and all human resource practices are monitored to ensure equal opportunity.
Back to top