MS Dynamics CRM Jr. Developer
- Boston, MA
The Bridgespan Group is the leading nonprofit consulting organization serving ambitious nonprofit leaders, philanthropists, and impact investors. We work with social change organizations such as the Harlem Children's Zone and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America; philanthropies such as the Ford Foundation; impact investors such as TPG's Rise Fund; and bold, collaborative initiatives such as TED's Audacious Project, Blue Meridian Partners, and Co-Impact. Like our clients, we are passionate about breaking cycles of poverty and ensuring core human and civil rights. We value diversity, passion, respect, candor, and most of all having social impact and improving the human condition. If you want to work with the market leader that bridges the worlds of game-changing philanthropists, social change leaders, and impact investors, then Bridgespan is the place for you.
The Bridgespan Group is hiring a Junior CRM developer to support a complex system with a large number of custom solutions. As part of the Information Services team, and sole developer on the CRM team, the day-to-day work will involve fixes and improvements on existing customizations and code, as well as creating new solutions and applications for MS Dynamics CRM. This position can be located in any of our U.S offices (Boston, New York or San Francisco) and it will report to the Associate Director of Business Systems and will receive mentoring by our Senior Software Systems Architect who will also aid with code review.
- Customize and administrate out-of-the-box solutions like new entities, form upgrades, dashboards, and reports
- Maintain and upgrade custom integrations between CRM and external databases using C#, SQL, and/or Scribe
- Collaborate with a PM and analysts to provide design schematics, scope, and timeline estimations to internal clients
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues with minimal supervision in a timely manner
- Work with external CRM consultants to coordinate customization and development
- 15% travel required to our Boston headquarters (if location other than Greater Boston area) for onboarding, training, and/or team meetings.
- Experience working with CRM API and SDK; Plugin Registration Tool, XrmToolBox, XrmToolkit
- Agile thinker and problem-solver who can quickly identify pros/cons, potential risks, and alternative solutions
- Strong organization and time-management skills; ability to self-motivate against deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Bridgespan, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are passionate about helping our clients achieve breakthrough results. An organization that reflects the diversity of our clients and their beneficiaries will produce deeper relationships, engagement, and insights. Bridgespan is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve diverse organizations, and are committed to non-discrimination.
Bridgespan will not discriminate against any employee with respect to any term or condition of employment, including but not limited to less favorable treatment, exclusion from employment or employment opportunities (including hiring, assignment, performance assessment and promotion) on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, expression, veteran's status or other protected characteristics or status. We actively collaborate with organizations representing minority concerns and interests to build high-performing teams that mirror the communities we serve.
Back to top