The BRICK Education Network’s (BEN) mission is to relentlessly knock down all barriers to students’ academic success. Our innovative model aligns an individualized excellent education with the necessary family supports to make sure each and every child can succeed. It’s our vision that each and every child will have an unimpeded path to unlocking their limitless potential.
To learn more about BRICK Education Network, please visit http://www.bricknewark.org
BRICK currently has schools in Newark, the South Bronx, and Buffalo.
The vision of the Achieve Clinton Hill Charter School is to provide a Pre K-12 continuum that fosters the individual needs of students as they develop the skills, character, and values that will prepare them for college and empower them to use their unique perspective as an asset to shape our country’s future. Achieve Clinton Hill Charter School builds innovators who graduate college ready to solve the world’s next set of challenges.
To learn more about our Achieve location, please visit https://www.achieveccs.org
Joining the BRICK Education Network is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting entrepreneurial organization. Teacher BEN’s unique approach to transforming public education puts successful students and world-class schools at the center of vibrant communities. Powered by diverse leaders and a commitment to fighting the status quo, the BRICK Education Network is building resilient, intelligent, creative kids by equipping them with a high-quality, nurturing education and thriving, engaged families to support their success from cradle to career.
Role: Achieve Clinton Hill Charter School seeks to hire an instructional leader that is a visionary and is relentlessly looking for new ways to improve. The ideal candidate needs to be able to set high expectations, provide continuous feedback to their staff, create a culture of achievement, invest in the development of their staff and find effective solutions to problems that arise. The leader’s actions must always be aligned with our mission and core values. The ideal candidate also needs to possess a genuine love and concern for the success of their staff and students.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attends/participates in grade level meetings
- Support implementation of the school’s curriculum and educational model
- Develop deep mastery of the subjects and grades in which the school leader oversees and coaches
- Teach teachers on how to asses for students’ mastery and growth
- Develop teacher’s knowledge and implementation of BRICK’s best practices and instructional methods
- Lead regular data analysis meetings that will help teachers analyze data and create reteach plans
- Provide high quality instructional coaching with observations, bite size feedback and accountability
- Lead professional development sessions using the highest leverage adult learning practices
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of school programs.
- Create and maintain a positive school culture that aligns to the BRICK core values
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of Teaching Experience
- New Jersey Principal Certificate or a Letter of Eligibility for Principal is required for Principal or Vice Principal role.
Salary, Goals and Employment Period
- Salary Range: Competitive compensation package
- Full time
- Employment Period: 12 Months
- Retirement and Health Benefits are included with full time employment
BRICK is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. BRICK promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.