Vice Principal: High School Visual and Performing Arts, CTE
- Newark, NJ
The BRICK Education Network (BEN) mission is to relentlessly knock down all barriers to students’ academic success. Our innovative model aligns an individualized excellent education with the necessary family supports to make sure each and every child can succeed. It’s our vision that each and every child will have an unimpeded path to unlocking their limitless potential.
To learn more about BRICK, please visit brickeducation.org
Joining the BRICK Education Network is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting entrepreneurial organization. BEN’s unique approach to transforming public education puts successful students and world-class schools at the center of vibrant communities. Powered by diverse leaders and a commitment to fighting the status quo, BRICK is building resilient, intelligent, creative kids by equipping them with a high-quality, nurturing education and thriving, engaged families to support their success from cradle to career.
Role: The BRICK Education Network seeks to hire an instructional leader that is a visionary and is relentlessly looking for new ways to improve. The ideal candidate needs to be able to set high expectations, provide continuous feedback to their staff, create a culture of achievement, invest in the development of their staff and find effective solutions to problems that arise. The leader’s actions must always be aligned with our mission and core values. The ideal candidate also needs to possess a genuine love and concern for the success of their staff and students.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attends/participates in grade level meetings
- Support implementation of the school’s curriculum and educational model
- Develop deep mastery of the subjects and grades in which the school leader oversees and coaches
- Teach teachers on how to asses for students’ mastery and growth
- Develop teacher’s knowledge and implementation of BRICK’s best practices and instructional methods
- Lead regular data analysis meetings that will help teachers analyze data and create reteach plans
- Provide high quality instructional coaching with observations, bite size feedback and accountability
- Lead professional development sessions using the highest leverage adult learning practices
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of school programs.
- Create and maintain a positive school culture that aligns to the BRICK core values
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of Teaching Experience
- New Jersey Principal Certificate or a Letter of Eligibility for Principal is required for Principal or Vice Principal role.
Salary, Goals and Employment Period
- Salary Range: Competitive compensation package
- Full time
- Employment Period: 12 Months
- Fringe Benefits: Pension, Health, Vision, Dental
Back to top