Technical Sourcer (Remote)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
You will research and search for candidates that have strong technicals and values fit to join Brex. This involves executing on sourcing strategies, building strong volume pipelines, and providing the best experience for top of funnel candidate engagement. Most importantly, you will partner directly with recruiters and hiring managers across the company to build world class teams that are diverse and inclusive.
- Source high volumes of quality candidates efficiently for open roles
- Use hiring metrics to develop and execute on new and more efficient sourcing solutions
- Assist in managing inbound applications
- Ensure positive candidate experience and impression of Brex through first engagements
- 2+ years of engineering sourcing experience
- Experience using various sourcing techniques to identify and attract top talent
- Strong track record of finding passive candidates to fill open roles
- Experience building strong relationships with cross functional partners (recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers, etc.)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to operate at speed and with urgency
- Project management experience
- Prior startup experience
Back to top