Product Manager (Remote)
- United States
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product at Brex
The Product organization identifies and scopes out the most impactful opportunities for Brex to tackle. Our Product Managers have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions. They work most closely with the Engineering and Design teams to set a well thought-out product strategy and define a roadmap that ensures Brex's products continue to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What you’ll do
As a senior member of the Product Management team at Brex, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of your product line, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Brex products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other Product Managers across the organization, based in San Francisco, New York, and remote locations. Our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Own and lead the strategy and roadmap across Brex’s products and services, working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Build a deep understanding of what customers need to successfully utilize Brex products
- Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data and operations to launch them
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations, Sales, and partner with other Product Managers
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
- Experience building systems from the ground up and executing within tight timelines
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support your product line are in place
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- The ability to inspire and lead a team/project effectively (providing updates, meeting deadlines and driving decisions forward)
- Experience creating a centralized product feedback process that helped contribute to quarterly planning and product prioritization
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches
- Running QA testing programs for product launches
Back to top