Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product at Brex
The Product organization is at the forefront of Brex's mission to reimagine financial systems so all growing businesses can realize their full potential. We identify and scope out the most impactful opportunities for Brex to tackle. We have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions. We work cross-functionally with teams at Brex across engineering, legal, compliance, design, and many more to set strategy, define a roadmap, and drive products from inception to launch to ensure Brex continues to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What you’ll do
As a member of the Product Management team at Brex, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of your product line, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Brex products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other Product Managers across the organization. This role builds application flows for companies applying to Brex’s suite of financial products. A successful candidate will build a vision for onboarding as Brex expands globally, to new customer bases, and with new financial product offers.
- Drive product strategy for building onboarding applications for Brex’s financial suite that evolves as Brex goes global and grows its product offering.
- Leverage business sense to balance KYC and Fraud requirements for onboarding with Growth and Sales business objectives.
- Build application flows 0 to 1 for when Brex launches new products.
- Managing 3 distinct areas for product applications: frontend application, Backend decision systems, and internal tooling for all products. Establish a vision for this team, challenge the status quo and inspire people to work towards that outcome.
- You will be responsible for leading a large, cross-functional group across Data, Go-to-Market, Growth, Operations, Compliance and Finance to deliver the team's mission.
- 7+ years in Product Management at a technology company or in a highly cross functional role relevant to Risk
- Experience scaling product teams from something small to realizing its full potential
- Experience building onboarding systems and understanding user funnels to drive growth
- Experience working and communicate with senior leaders
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- Subject matter expertise in compliance - especially for financial institutions.
- The ability to inspire and lead a team/project effectively (providing updates, meeting deadlines and driving decisions forward)
- Experience creating a centralized product feedback process that helped contribute to quarterly planning and product prioritization
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches
- Running QA testing programs for product launches