FINRA Licensed Customer Experience Specialist
FINRA - Licensed Customer Experience Specialist (Series7)
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
CX at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, products, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What you’ll do
At Brex we deeply value high quality Customer Experience and view it as necessary to our success. As a FINRA-Licensed Customer Experience Specialist for Brex, you will have the chance to leverage your industry experience as a Registered Representative to support our customers who are using our Brex Cash product. Brex Cash is a cash management account with various investment options, aimed at replacing a traditional bank account. In addition to Brex Cash, you’ll also learn and support customers using Brex’s other products and services -- credit cards, expense management tools, and more as we scale. Your goal is to make our customers happy and productive, to work collaboratively with sales, product, and engineering, to set a high standard for how we serve our customers, and to always communicate with empathy and respect.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- FINRA Series 7 securities license
- Bachelor's degree
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a elegant and tactful way
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Empathy, diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
Back to top