Director, Product Design (Remote)
- San Francisco, CA
What we do: Our mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. At our core, we are a tech company, disrupting long entrenched institutions with better technology and products that serve the needs of our customers. By combining financial services and software tools, we are realizing a vision to be the financial operating system for growing businesses.
What to expect: Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds both from large institutions and small startups. We value combining these diverse viewpoints to solve hard challenges!
Why work here: We are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. At Brex, we make this a reality by empowering employees with the tools, resources and support to grow their career. It takes the same effort to dream big or dream small, so we say, “Dream big!”
Design at Brex: The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. Our team joins us from fintech startups, design agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our financial platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their business
How you’ll make an impact: You will work with product and engineering teams to successfully communicate, evolve and execute a strong product design standard and framework that showcases Brex as a leader in financial innovation. You will grow and scale a robust and creative design organization that strives in collaboration and innovation. You are a crucial component of our company’s growth and product launches through your contributions on strategic direction, high visual standards and focus on user needs. You take on an owner’s mentality, taking pride in your work as well as your team’s work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Brex.
What we require:
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, design and product management teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (communicating design and product strategy and process, leading cross-functional meetings to align teams)
- Creative thinking and strategic execution. You will be asked to think outside of the box, and partner with our product and eng teams to push innovation forward
- Strong ability to craft a clear narrative and paint a vision that communicates and aligns teams
- Passion for team building and development
- Experience working with tools including but not limited to Jira, Looker, Slack, Google Apps, Salesforce, Chrome Console, Figma
- Experience working on brand in both B2B and B2C companies
- Experience managing large teams of 5+
Back to top