Workplace Experience Specialist
- New York, NY
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Bread is looking for a Workplace Experience Specialist for its headquarters in New York City. The Workplace Experience Specialist will report directly to the Head of Employee Experience under the People Operations team. This role is a vital part of the Bread culture and the experience all have when walking through Bread’s doors - from greeting guests to maintaining the day-to-day office to ensuring chair massage sign-ups go out, it's all about people first! You will have an opportunity to partner with People Operations in ensuring we have a warm and welcoming office environment.
Your Role at Bread:
- People-focused: From snack requests to planning team outings to office repairs you are the point of contact for all NYC employees, keeping an employee-first mindset in all you do and owning your role as the catalyst for employee happiness and team building in the office You don’t just respond to employee needs, you predict them!
- Facilities management: Though every day is different, this role will maintain the day-to-day operations and act as liaison with building management. You are always 5 steps ahead of the team, ensuring everything is running smoothly while keeping the teams informed as needed. You know that the office is an employee’s second home, and you maintain it as a place of comfort, cleanliness, and productivity.
- Building relationships: You will create a welcoming environment for all who walk into Bread - greeting guests with refreshments, employees with a friendly hello, and managing vendor relationships as the key to a well-managed office.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years in an office management role
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and keenly proactive
- Ability to prioritize and adjust priorities as needed, never losing your focus and always with a positive, understanding mentality
- Passion for creating an employee-first environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting a startup/tech office
- Event planning experience
- Experience in facilities moves/buildouts
- Knowledge of OSHA/ADA regulations for corporate office spaces
Back to top