Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
We’re seeking a Senior Account Based Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. The role will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account-Based Marketing programs that successfully drive engagement and pipeline from a target account list. The role will be responsible for executing personalized and target Account-Based campaigns and will also build strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales organization to align on account strategy and to execute across different marketing channels. The role will report to the Head of Marketing.
Your Role at Bread:
- Own and execute on strategies to support account and vertical-based selling tactics, including developing target account lists and programs to accelerate pipeline, strategic account and lead acquisition
- Collaborate with sales to understand sales enablement needs and work with product marketing and content marketing to develop tools, training, and content
- Identify and analyze information gap and evaluate new technologies/data to optimize Bread’s lead scoring and ABM and vertical-based programs
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas and define the target audience required to achieve ABM and industry goals
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation and marketing tactics
- Establish measurement requirements and develop ABM dashboards for ongoing reporting and decision-making
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 years of experience in a B2B sales or marketing role, with 2-3 years focused on ABM or demand generation for enterprise accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related degree
- Strong cross-functional, project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical background with a proven history of using data to drive decisions
- Previous experience in either the retail, e-commerce, or fintech space a plus