B2B Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Kinnevik, Menlo Ventures, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We’re seeking an experienced results-driven Marketing Manager of Demand Generation to join our fast-growing team to fuel our B2B growth. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading both strategy and execution for multi-channel campaigns to drive lead acquisition and demand. You will be responsible for generating new leads for our sales team and working closely with content and lifecycle marketers to coordinate programs, content, and track performance. A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, and have the ability to test new demand generation tactics while creating a program that scales efficiently.
This position is based in our offices in New York and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Lead the strategy and execution for all demand generation campaigns across all marketing channels, including but not limited to SEM, paid social, digital advertising, email, and events
- Execute campaigns and manage the entire inbound lead flow process, from lead capture, to landing page creation, to email and nurture programs, and integration with CRM tools
- Work closely with sales to lead and develop effective account-based marketing strategies to influence target accounts and build highly customized campaigns
- Coordinate and manage all event execution including sponsorships, logistics, both pre- and post-event, as well as onsite
- Continually measure and own key metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, Marketing Initiated Opportunities, and Pipeline and make campaign recommendations based on performance
- Understand how new leads are flowing through the lead lifecycle across various stages and continually recommend new strategies and tactics for optimization
- Oversee project management for all campaigns and event to ensure timely execution across various stakeholders and teams
- 4-5 years of related B2B marketing or demand generation experience
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to own both strategy and execution for demand generation
- Proven track record of measuring and improving the effectiveness of demand generation efforts and each level of the funnel
- Strong analytical background and previous experience with marketing automation platforms (eg. Hubspot, Marketo, etc)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Previous experience in either the retail, e-commerce, or fintech space a plus
Back to top