Social Media Intern: Spring 2019
BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are assigned to each of the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
Social Media interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Creating engaging social media content and brainstorming new social initiatives
- Performing research to find articles and resources that are relevant to our clients
- Monitoring analytics to assess trends and activity across social accounts
- Executing influencer mailers as needed
- Attending events as needed and capturing photos and videos for social promotion
- Providing support with live coverage at events (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat)
- Photography and graphic design experience is a major plus!
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends. Applications are due by November 15, 2018.
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top