Social Media Intern
BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are assigned to each of the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
Social Media interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Creating engaging social media content and brainstorming new social initiatives
- Performing research to find articles and resources that are relevant to our clients
- Monitoring analytics to assess trends and activity across social accounts
- Executing influencer mailers as needed
- Attending events as needed and capturing photos and videos for social promotion
- Providing support with live coverage at events (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat)
- Photography and graphic design experience is a major plus!
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications Due By:
Fall: August 1
Spring: October 15
Summer: April 15
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
VP of Events
Annie strives to understand her clients, building strong relationships as she collaborates with them to orchestrate and execute flawless, creative, and memorable events.
Back to top