Public Relations Manager
BrandLinkDC is looking for a talented storyteller to join our public relations team. Someone who loves the constantly exciting pace of agency life. A voracious reader whose curiosity never subsides, who is equal parts left brain and right. One who constantly looks for the story like a journalist and the hook like a marketer. Sound familiar? Then this could be the perfect place for you.
The PR Manager serves as the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients, helping to build strategy and executing the plan. Job requirements include 4 years of public relations experience showing a path of increasing responsibilities including the ability to manage one’s own accounts. Must be a problem solver, strategic thinker and an eternal optimist who has an overwhelming desire to craft and tell the stories of our incredible clients.
Interested? Send your pitch along with your resume and salary requirements.
Build awareness of clients by generating targeted media coverage through storytelling and the development of creative PR programs
Support strategic press initiatives for a variety of consumer lifestyle and real estate clients
Manage incoming media inquiries, prepare spokespeople and facilitate interviews
Conduct proactive media outreach, prepare press releases, media briefings, messaging documents, coverage reports and communications plans
Ensure ongoing monitoring of editorial calendars and proactive pitching of story ideas, news developments and expert sources to media
Develop and maintain strong relationships with local and national press
Perform in-depth research to support communications and messaging
Analyze, measure and report on communications and media projects
- 4+ years of public relations agency experience and the ability to manage one’s own accounts
- Deep media relations understanding and a love of news
- An expert in finding and developing stories, and driving visibility -- from creating major moments to developing a drum beat of ongoing pitches
- Ability to provide essential support for press initiatives including research, writing and strategic thinking
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as organizational and planning skills
- Must have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, resourceful and have a great attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and clients with changing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
VP of Events
Annie strives to understand her clients, building strong relationships as she collaborates with them to orchestrate and execute flawless, creative, and memorable events.
Back to top