Public Relations Intern: Spring 2019
BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are offered in the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
Public Relations interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Conducting research and assisting in building media lists
- Tracking and monitoring press coverage and creation of press clippings
- Assisting in drafting press releases, media alerts and pitches
- Executing media mailers as needed
- Reporting and Cision experience a plus!
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends. Application Deadline is November 15, 2018.
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
Co-Founders & Co-CEOs
We've found that gap between the buttoned-up and the sexy. We're able to take really exciting clients and tell their story with precision, depth, and research—it's a really interesting and different place to be.
Back to top