Public Relations Intern
BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are assigned to each of the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
- Public Relations interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Conducting research and assisting in building media lists
- Tracking and monitoring press coverage and creation of press clippings
- Assisting in drafting press releases, media alerts and pitches
- Executing media mailers as needed
- Reporting and Cision experience a plus!
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Clare@BrandLinkDC.com by:
Fall: August 1, 2017
Spring: October 15, 2017
Summer: April 15, 2018
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
VP of Events
Annie strives to understand her clients, building strong relationships as she collaborates with them to orchestrate and execute flawless, creative, and memorable events.
Back to top