Public Relations Director
BrandLinkDC is looking for a talented storyteller to join our public relations team. Someone who loves the constantly exciting pace of agency life. A voracious reader whose curiosity never subsides, who is equal parts left brain and right. One who constantly looks for the story like a journalist and the hook like a marketer. Sound familiar? Then this could be the perfect place for you.
We’re looking for a candidate with 7+ years of public relations agency experience developing and executing public relations strategies for national accounts. Reporting to the VP of Public Relations, this role requires a PR pro that can manage a team as well as a portfolio of high-profile accounts. Someone who can sniff out the big stories, cultivate client relationships, and comes with a wealth of longstanding editorial relationships.
Interested? Send your pitch along with your resume and salary requirements.
Provide strategic public relations counsel to leaders in real estate, hospitality and consumer lifestyle segments
Develop and establish a good working relationship with clients and interact with them via in person, phone and/or email meetings to ensure all clients are kept informed of new developments and progress
Proactively identify, create, pitch and follow up on media opportunities to garner national and regional earned media coverage that meets client goals
Create communications materials including brand strategies, press releases and media messages
* Analyze, measure and report on communications and media projects
- 7+ years of public relations agency experience developing and executing public relations strategies for national accounts
- Ability to provide essential support for press initiatives including media and client management, and strategy development
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be creative thinker with strong decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in high-intensity environments, and thrive in fast-paced and deadline oriented environments
- Proven relationships with existing media contacts in national and regional markets
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
VP of Events
Annie strives to understand her clients, building strong relationships as she collaborates with them to orchestrate and execute flawless, creative, and memorable events.
Back to top