Public Relations Coordinator
BrandLinkDC is looking for a detail-oriented professional to join our public relations team as an account coordinator. Our ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys the fast-paced environment of agency life, has experience conducting media and internet research, is a voracious reader whose curiosity never subsides and is ready to support and learn from our team of public relations experts.
- 1-2 years of experience, ideally within an agency/internships that show increasing levels of responsibility
- Great attention to detail
- Able to shift priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research-driven and eye for finding and developing stories
- Proactive, resourceful and takes ownership of assigned projects
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with platforms such as Cision, Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Support PR team with day-to-day client assignments including drafting meeting agendas and recaps, research and writing pitches and press materials
- Track, clip and distribute press placements
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly press recaps
- Build and maintain media lists
- Monitor media for trends, new opportunities and possible issues
- Submit client events to calendars and listings
- Staff client events when necessary
Interested? Send your pitch along with your resume and salary requirements to Amy@BrandLinkDC.com.
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
Co-Founders & Co-CEOs
We've found that gap between the buttoned-up and the sexy. We're able to take really exciting clients and tell their story with precision, depth, and research—it's a really interesting and different place to be.
Back to top