Marketing Intern: Spring 2019
BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are assigned to each of the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
Marketing Interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including, but not limited to:
- Identifying opportunities for branding, partnership, sponsorship and speaking opportunities; assist in researching and assessing these opportunities
- Researching and brainstorming new marketing tactics and events
- Assisting in research for audience development
- Assisting in marketing campaign and event recaps
- Assisting in planning and hosting promotional events as needed
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends. Application Deadline is November 15, 2018.
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top