BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are assigned to each of the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
Marketing Interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including, but not limited to:
- Identifying opportunities for branding, partnership, sponsorship and speaking opportunities; assist in researching and assessing these opportunities
- Researching and brainstorming new marketing tactics and events
- Assisting in research for audience development
- Assisting in marketing campaign and event recaps
- Assisting in planning and hosting promotional events as needed
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends.
Applications Due By:
Fall: August 1, 2017
Spring: October 15, 2017
Summer: April 15, 2018
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
VP of Events
Annie strives to understand her clients, building strong relationships as she collaborates with them to orchestrate and execute flawless, creative, and memorable events.
Back to top