BrandLinkDC internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field. Interns work directly within each department on the creation of campaigns and concepts all the way through to implementation. Interns are assigned to each of the following departments: Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media and Events.
- Events interns will learn and assist in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with event concepts, vendor curation and event logistics
- Generating client-facing mood boards and event recaps
- Assisting on-site at events under the direction of the Events Managers and Vice President of Events
- Researching and brainstorming new event activations
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
BrandLinkDC Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 16 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events on evenings and weekends.
Applications Due By:
Spring: October 15
Summer: April 15
Fall: August 1
BrandLinkDC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of BrandlinkDC's Employees
VP of Events
Annie strives to understand her clients, building strong relationships as she collaborates with them to orchestrate and execute flawless, creative, and memorable events.
Back to top