Public Relations Account Manager
BrandEQ is seeking an experienced account manager to join our team. Candidates should have an educational background in PR / Communications and a minimum of 5+ years in a PR position. Experience in agency PR management is a must.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage and advise clients on all communication programs
- Solid understanding and experience in media relations, client relations, and project management
- Great interpersonal / social skills and ability to maintain strong client relationships.
- Preferably 2+ years in an Account Management position
- Exceptional media contacts across Canada
- Comfortable overseeing multiple client accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In the know of current events, media outlets, contacts, etc.
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in event planning and orchestration
- Works well in a small team environment
- Well versed in the development and implementation of public relations strategies
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day client relations (building and managing)
- Manage the development and execution of media relations / PR campaigns
- Develop, write and edit strategic communication materials
- Media relations
- Act as agency Ambassador
- Support new business development
- Event planning, organization and orchestration including budget management
- Social media support
Job Type: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a detailed cover letter, resume and salary expectation. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrandEQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our Values and Corporate Culture, BrandEQ is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. If you have an accommodation need please contact Human Resources, in advance of your interview, to make appropriate arrangements.
By applying, you agree that the statements made by you are true, complete, and correct to the best of your knowledge. Further, you understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentations, and/or deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for dismissal.
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Back to top