Marketing Event Coordinator
We’re seeking a Marketing professional who can utilize their expertise to coordinate successful Marketing events. The secondary function of this role will be to assist the team with ongoing business development leveraging both digital and print campaigns.Title: Marketing Event CoordinatorKey responsibilities:
- Organizing/managing details of all aspects of speaking engagements. (Includes travel, working with hotels, dealing with logistics and shipping of materials)
- Analysis of events
- Entering expenses and reconciliation of accounts
- Write content for a variety of external communications, online and print advertising including full ownership of the development of event communications
- Meet all deadlines and commitments as required.
- Maintain well-organized central files and documents.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, plan, and execute multiple digital and print campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with vendor partners.
- Set budgets, allocate resources, negotiate price deals, and track results.
- 5+ years administrative experience.
- A college or university degree.
Talents and characteristics preferred:
- You’re confident, responsive, and take initiative to make things happen.
- You work independently and take charge of your own responsibilities.
- You maintain a high level of activity while managing multiple priorities.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit—you embrace new opportunities and thrive in a constantly evolving and creative environment.
- You communicate clearly and persuasively with all types of people.
Based on relative work experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a detailed cover letter, resume and salary expectation. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrandEQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our Values and Corporate Culture, BrandEQ is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. If you have an accommodation need please contact Human Resources, in advance of your interview, to make appropriate arrangements.
By applying, you agree that the statements made by you are true, complete, and correct to the best of your knowledge. Further, you understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentations, and/or deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for dismissal.
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Back to top