As part of our continuous growth plan, we are seeking a talented Marketing Associate who will be a key contributor to our exceptional sales results.
We offer a fun, challenging, rewarding and very flexible working environment to the individual with the right combination of skills, attitude and talent. This is a full time job for the right person who wants to learn and develop their career.
The ideal candidate:
- Is well-educated, resourceful, persuasive business development individual with a proven history in building and pursuing leads/prospects that translate into sales closings.
- Understands and strongly believe in our product. Takes the most appropriate and effective steps in developing strategies for key accounts. Creates new accounts through prospecting various industries and territory development.
- Has a thorough understanding of current issues, activities and concerns of various industries.
- Knows what is happening in the marketplace; keeps abreast of activities that may affect sales.
- Possesses the ability to make professional presentations in fluent English to individuals and groups.
- Possesses the enthusiasm to constantly increase business through independent prospecting activities.
- Generates, recognizes and/or accepts imaginative solutions and innovations in marketing situations.
- Has the ability to maintain accurate records and handles paperwork efficiently.
- Speaks clearly and articulates properly; thoughts are well organized and accurate. Uses appropriate delivery to meet the needs of the audience.
- Applies appropriate questioning techniques to retrieve accurate information and build relationships.
- Has the ability to think through problems in a clear and correct manner. Uses logic and reasoning to understand, analyze, and solve problems.
- Is willing to express opinions and confront people and issues, takes charge, speaks with authority.
The focus in this job is to:
- Generate sales prospects through market research and analysis.
- Contact prospects by conventional methods (phone, e-mail, visit, etc.) with the main focus on delivering a convincing value proposition to start an engagement with them.
- Attend trade shows in the area with the focus on contacting prospects and generating leads while delivering strong promotional messages.
- Keep track of all contacts. Review and analyze the effectiveness of prospecting campaign; recognize and address issues in an ongoing basis; communicate with COO on a daily basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a detailed cover letter, resume and salary expectation. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrandEQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our Values and Corporate Culture, BrandEQ is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. If you have an accommodation need please contact Human Resources, in advance of your interview, to make appropriate arrangements.
By applying, you agree that the statements made by you are true, complete, and correct to the best of your knowledge. Further, you understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentations, and/or deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for dismissal.
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Back to top