Digital Media Specialist - Business Development
We are looking for a Digital Media Specialist-Business Development that will contribute to the success of BrandEQ by growing our business, maximizing revenue streams with new clients, and building a portfolio through prospecting.
- Solicit and develop new business accounts to grow our portfolio. Professional Services, Hospitality, Entertainment, Retail and Automotive.
- Drive Online Display, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Social Media, Responsive Websites, Reputation Monitoring, List Management, Search Engine Marketing & Optimization sales.
- Apply a consultative audience based selling approach accompanied by the delivery of proactive advertising proposals to key decision-makers, thereby building a group of client accounts.
- Achieve and exceed planned monthly revenue targets, pre-determined KPI levels and superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Present and close strategic proposals which identify explicit need, audience and measurement of success.
- Stay current with emerging marketing trends in order to provide the best solutions to customers.
- Minimum 1 year of digital media sales experience with effective communications skills, highly developed written presentation and active listening skills.
- Excellent relationships skills with proven track record of acquisition and business development.
- Post secondary education in advertising/marketing/sales or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft 0ffice, PowerPoint).
- A working knowledge of SEM, SEO, Display, Website, online display advertising.
- A working understanding of analytic platforms.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Well organized with an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry is essential to this role.
- Valid Class “G” driver’s license.
Job Type: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a detailed cover letter, resume and salary expectation. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrandEQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our Values and Corporate Culture, BrandEQ is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. If you have an accommodation need please contact Human Resources, in advance of your interview, to make appropriate arrangements.
By applying, you agree that the statements made by you are true, complete, and correct to the best of your knowledge. Further, you understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentations, and/or deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for dismissal.
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Back to top