Technical Support Team Leader
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share -- or the condo you rented this weekend -- without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The Technical Support Team Leader position supports the team that provides first-touch technical support to our merchants, via email and phone. We're looking for a highly organized go-getter who wants to delight our customers by delivering accurate and quick assistance while maintaining Braintree’s white-glove service experience. As a Team Lead, you'll lead and motivate a group of Support Specialists. You'll be expected to provide feedback on support cases, work with the Training Coordinator to address knowledge gaps, and work with the Head of Support to execute new team strategies.
- Must be a self-starter and learner
- 3+ years experience in a Leadership role
- Experience leading teams in direct contact with customers or clients
- College degree preferred
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Flexibility with work hours including some weekends, holidays, and nights
- Someone who possesses infinite patience and devotion to those he/she assists
Back to top