Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
This position requires the ability to design, develop and provide ongoing support of Salesforce.com CRM. Our Salesforce Admin. must be hands-on and proven experience in developing and enhancing global Salesforce.com CRM systems. Our Admin must also be a world-class problem solver and caring collaborator. There’s a lot going on and our SF Admin is in the center of how we make things work.
- Execute projects designed to enhance the value of Salesforce.com for the business.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues with Salesforce.com and provide on-going maintenance.
- Work and deliver under tight and ever-changing deadlines with the ability to multi-task.
- Participate and lead in technical discussions.
- Work with business representatives and business analysts to quickly understand requirements.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit clients/friends.
- Salesforce.com Process Optimization and Design
- Salesforce.com Administration
- SalesForce.com Advanced Configuration
- Salesforce.com Operational Support
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across multiple groups.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into system functionality with grace and ease.
- Self-motivated SalesForce enthusiast who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player who puts the customer first, be it internal or external customer.
- Ability to problem solve creatively and effectively. Some call this “thinking outside the box” but we call it “just how we roll as a rule.”
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience supporting Salesforce.com in an Enterprise environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Salesforce.com Certified (Required)
Meet Some of Braintree's Employees
Lisa consults with the merchants on the Braintree platform and helps them with all of their needs—whether it’s learning how to accept a credit card or how to analyze the data that comes out of the process.
Back to top