Sales Operations Coordinator
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
About the Role:
The Sales Coordinator will support the sales team at Braintree. We’re poised for continued growth and our sales organization needs a coordinator to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
The role requires the ability effectively juggle many priorities and deadlines to make our sales team more efficient and organized. The Sales Coordinator helps streamline day-to-day sales operations:
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com
- Manage global commission calculation and payment process
- Administer Xactly compensation management tool
- Maintain and create Salesforce.com dashboards for effective communication across the organization
- Updates to Salesforce.com
- Project manage Salesforce.com support process for global sales ops team. Includes conducting weekly team meetings, providing status updates to stake holders.
- Produce and maintain documentation and communication of policies and processes to sales teams
- Project manage logistics for internal meetings
- Enable expense forecasting and PO management
**Previous experience as a Salesforce.com administrator is strongly preferred.
This role reports to the Director of Global of Sales Operations and will interface regularly with global sales teams, as well as managers from our cross-functional partners within Braintree and PayPal (e.g. apps, marketing, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience in a role that requires impeccable time management, prioritization based on business needs and attention to detail and organization
- Certified Salesforce.com administrator or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and across functions in a fast paced sales environment
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, v lookup)
- Team player dedicated to high-quality work
- Knowledge of Braintree internal operations preferred
- Experience with Xactly preferred
Back to top