IT Support Specialist
Braintree lets you move money from one place to another safely and securely. Every time you pay for an Uber ride, book a stay through Airbnb, or pay with PayPal when you check out online, you’re probably using our product. It sounds complex (and it is), but we make it so simple you can’t tell we’re there.
We solve world-scale problems and provide opportunities to match. We build diverse teams that recognize our strengths and allow us to work on our weaknesses. You bring skills and a relentless focus on the customer, and we'll provide the support you need to do the best work of your life.
We’re looking for someone who can maintain our office infrastructure to keep everyone happy and productive. You will:
- Support OS X and Windows users (e.g. software installs and VPN troubleshooting)
- Provision, manage, and repair of employee's laptops
- Enforce best practices of office IT security
- Provision and support of VOIP telephony and telepresence equipment
- Support wired and wireless networks
- Create documentation for frequently asked questions
- Asset management and procurement
- Proficient at the command line
- Passion for open source software
- Familiarity with the tenets of Unix philosophy
- Knowledge of identity management / authentication systems (LDAP/Radius)
Meet Some of Braintree's Employees
Lisa consults with the merchants on the Braintree platform and helps them with all of their needs—whether it’s learning how to accept a credit card or how to analyze the data that comes out of the process.
Back to top