International Mid-Market Sales Executive
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
The International Mid-Market Sales Executive will develop new gateway and merchant service relationships with mid-market businesses. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software as a service (with a track record to prove it), and also possess solid financial acumen along with top-notch relationship building skills. Ideal candidates will also have experience in the payments industry. Sales Executives join an elite team that develops an outbound and inbound pipeline for new revenue growth. This sales professional will also leverage Braintree’s reputation and existing customer list to develop and maintain relationships with key referral partners. Ultimately, this high-level performer is expected to create genuine connections with some of the most impressive technology growth companies in the world.
- Develop new gateway and merchant payment processing relationships with Middle Market eCommerce businesses.
- Manage a pipeline of outbound and inbound opportunities.
- Convey the value of processing with an industry-leading gateway and class-leading features.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants.
- Challenge assumptions and drive for improvements in all facets of the customer experience.
- Work within a fast-paced and evolving business environment with an unwavering focus on delivering revenue.
- Partner with peer sales leaders to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in selling B2B solutions.
- Payments and processing industry experience a plus.
- Technology-related sales experience a plus.
- Extensive sales experience with Middle Market businesses.
- Experience with managing an outbound and inbound pipeline.
Compensation: Base + commission
Meet Some of Braintree's Employees
Lisa consults with the merchants on the Braintree platform and helps them with all of their needs—whether it’s learning how to accept a credit card or how to analyze the data that comes out of the process.
Back to top