Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Executive Assistant (12 Month Contract)
While the other children were scattering their blocks like raccoons, you were color coordinating yours. One glorious birthday, you received your first-ever daily planner and you remember it as fondly as some others do their beloved pets. Your train set may not have been elaborate, but, gosh darnit, it always ran on time. You’ve been training for this job your whole life, and we’ve been looking for you just the same.
Reporting into the Sr. Group Marketing Director of Venmo and Braintree, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for working effectively to:
Keep the music playing
- Understand organizational priorities, challenges, and stakeholders
- Manage schedules and calendars to ensure smooth operating rhythms
- Manage domestic and international travel booking
- Complete expense reports, IT tickets, HR requests, etc.
- Take ownership of general operational tasks, including new hire logistics and onboarding
Be the reason for end-of- meeting high fives
- Proactively develop and maintain agendas
- Help coordinate complex documents and presentations
- Provide support on special projects
- Bring a sense of joy and harmony to the land
- Organize, plan, and coordinate amazing internal events
- Talk often with fellow Venmo, Braintree, & PayPal EAs to ensure smooth day-to- day operations
Are you nodding emphatically at this list of requirements?
- Be a team player and build strong relationships across the business
- Strong time/calendar management, process management, and productivity skills
- Experience dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
- A friendly gatekeeper to ensure access to the right people at the right time
- A natural instinct for bridging knowledge gaps and connecting people together
- A self-starter who is comfortable acting on instinct
- A creative thinker who’s able to find solutions where obvious ones may not lie
- Strong business writing skills
- Experienced with Gmail, Google docs, Slack, Keynote
Sounds like you might be the one. Let’s talk.
Meet Some of Braintree's Employees
Ben writes the code that builds Braintree's products—collaborating with Executives, Partners, and Developments Team to bridge the gap between all three.
Back to top