Customer Support Reporting Analyst
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Customer Support Reporting Analyst
If you're passionate about innovating the customer experience through data and reporting, then we want to hear from you. As the Customer Support Reporting Analyst you will help to develop and implement interesting and useful reports. Experience working with Excel, IVR/ACD phone systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ticketing tools, and other systems is critical. We're looking for a highly organized go-getter who wants to provide great information in order to improve our business. Day-to-day roles include meeting with teams to understand reporting needs, building reports, and producing daily reports which ultimately will help our amazing teammates be successful as they delight our customers.
- Create and generate reports necessary to track, trend, and analyze all department KPI's
- Ensures the accuracy and distribution compliance of call center reporting
- Work with the Data Team to create and manage reporting dashboards
- Perform Ticketing system, CRM and phone system data mining, reporting, and administration
- Develop standard productivity metrics to measure all aspects of our Support center
- Construct balanced agent feedback metrics to measure teammate success and progress
- Prepares, analyzes and provides reports and information
- Update / distribute daily operations report
- Development of reporting tools to support business requirements
- Create dashboard reports using Looker reporting software
- Communicate / present data to all levels of management
- Maintain and manage databases, spreadsheets, and reports pertaining to KPI performance reports, staffing, and other key operational success factors and metrics
- Identify trends and make recommendations to improve
- Track and analyze call flows, call patterns, service levels and abandon rates
- Provides actionable data to supervisors
- Provides feedback regarding trends to specialists, supervisors, and managers
- Participate in monitoring Zendesk, Five9 and other internal tools
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- 2+ years and Intermediate to expert knowledge of Excel required
- 1+ years working with IVR / ACD phone systems (i.e. Five9.com)
- Working with CRM ticketing systems a plus (i.e. Zendesk)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Flexibility with work hours generally starting work at 7:00 AM each day
- Some on call weekends, holidays, and nights will be required
- Experience in call center processes and workflow preferred
Meet Some of Braintree's Employees
Lisa consults with the merchants on the Braintree platform and helps them with all of their needs—whether it’s learning how to accept a credit card or how to analyze the data that comes out of the process.
Back to top