Marketing Manager, Growth
BrainPOP creates cross-curricular digital content that engages students and supports teachers. We engage students with animated movies, creation and reflection tools, and learning games. And we support teachers with playful assessment tools, lesson plans, and professional development.
Based in the Flatiron District in NYC, BrainPOP is used in over 40% of US elementary and middle schools and welcomes millions of monthly site visitors.
We're seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will identify opportunities for B2C growth, such as product adoption, retention, referrals, engagement, and monetization and work with our product team to implement these strategies.
In this role you will:
- Own and optimize the funnel for BrainPOP's consumer products and apps
- Grow new B2C leads through a cross channel strategy
- Execute and iterate on lean tests to measure and improve performance, with a focus on rapid growth and optimized CAC
- Develop lead nurturing campaigns across all channels to optimize conversion rates
- Establish referral loops including online-to-offline and offline-to-online campaigns
- Work closely with the product team to optimize subscription funnels
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop upsell and downsell pathways between B2C and B2B products
- A rapid multi-tasker who can keep many irons in the fire
- A team player who shares results learns from experiments and happily tackles new goals
- Deeply knowledgeable about the SaaS and ed-tech space
- Experienced in the digital ecosystem, including how SEO, SEM, paid media, content, and sales work together
- Comfortable gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing data from a variety of sources
- A strategic thinker with a bias towards action
On Your Resume:
- 4+ years of experience in a growth/digital marketing role, with a strong preference for SaaS or e-commerce
- Successes scaling B2C product adoption
- Excellent understandings of growth and digital marketing strategies and best practices
- Experience in using digital marketing platforms such as Marketo
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees-in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
We offer :
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- ClassPass Corporate Membership
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we're making and we're proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top