Front End Developer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenged the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
BrainPOP provides endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
We're seeking a Front End Web Developer to join our Technology and Development center in Tel Aviv.
As a Front End Web Developer, you will be part of the Development team, help define and develop BrainPOP's infrastructure, implement new features across multiple Front End applications.
A Day in the Life of a Front End Web Developer
- Work closely with Product Management, UX & Design, and other Developers to build a new tool enabling creativity at scale
- Ensuring our code is of the highest quality by practicing and evangelizing engineering best practices (code reviews, pairing, etc)
- Manage the full lifecycle of services - from initial setup and release to day-to-day CI/CD. Should be passionate about building software to streamline and automate service deployment and operation for Developers.
- Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge
- A self-starter with great instincts and the ability to discern upcoming needs
- A skilled multi-tasker and the wearer of many hats
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a "Can Do" attitude
- Outgoing and personable and take pride in being a positive, helpful presence around the office
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in Hebrew - verbal and written- A must
- A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independently
Back to top