- Tel Aviv, Israel
rainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenged the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
BrainPOP provides endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the Development team, exploring new technologies, building applications, and tools to help BrainPOP move faster while preserving high-quality products.
You'll work collaboratively with software engineering groups, help automate and streamline our operations and processes and troubleshoot issues in our development, test, and production environments.
A Day in the Life of a DevOps Engineer
- Lead the design and delivery of software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our services.
- Improve and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Planning and executing projects to improve production infrastructure
- Write custom tooling to increase developer productivity
- Manage live production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Learn and apply industry best practices and share this knowledge with other teams.
- Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge
- A self-starter with great instincts and the ability to discern upcoming needs
- A skilled multi-tasker and the wearer of many hats
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a "Can Do" attitude
- Outgoing and personable and take pride in being a positive, helpful presence around the office
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in Hebrew - verbal and written- A must
- A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independent
Back to top