Weekend AM Concierge
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
First and Lasting Impressions:
As the Resident Concierge, you're the first person prospects and residents meet when they come home. You take ownership and pride in creating stellar first impressions and building ongoing positive relationships. Your natural ability to strike up a conversation and make people feel "at home" is what enables you to excel. You enjoy personalizing every interaction and consider it a challenge to learn the names and favorite things of all of your customers (that goes for four-legged residents too)
As a Resident Concierge, your primary responsibilities include:
- Solving problems and providing timely assistance to residents and prospects with care
- Planning and executing meaningful events and activities that engage residents and foster a sense of community
- Building brand loyalty and achieving resident retention goals by ensuring a consistently positive experience and a meticulously cared for community
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Encouraging happy customers to share the love by writing reviews on social networking sites
- Obsessively organizing front desk logs, package rooms, club room reservations and freight elevators
- Working weekends or evenings depending on the shift
- Engaging people in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Solving problems for your customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Meticulously following up with everyone
- Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer's experience
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and a knack for anticipating a customer's needs
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (we deliver a lot of packages during the holidays!)
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Assistant Property Manager
Kaitlin uses her passion for apartment living and her authentic people skills to foster a motivating team environment and build brand loyalty with customers while contributing to the achievement of the business’ financial objectives.
Back to top