At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto Management Company is seeking a Real Estate Sustainability Intern. The selected candidate will work with Bozzuto's Sustainability team to build, execute and communicate environmental and social sustainability programs, as well as assist with research and specific projects.
As the Sustainability Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
- Research eligible rebates and grants that can be applied within our multi-family real estate portfolio
- Compile a collection of cost effective programs & best practices
- Assist in development of sustainability standards for management portfolio & company as a whole
- Internal projects related to sustainability (ie – creation of RFPs, assist with bid process, proposal analysis & recommendations, etc.)
- Research & create monthly blog posts highlighting projects and trends in the industry
- Other duties assigned by the Sustainability Project Manager
What You Bring to Us:
- Graduate student or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate institution (preference will be given to candidates who are enrolled in programs that include Sustainability, Business Administration or Real Estate)
- Ideally has minimal experience with the built environment and/or construction
- Strong interest in sustainability, corporate responsibility, environmental policy, and/or Green Building is strongly desired
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media and online community engagement
20 hours/week located in Greenbelt, MD
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
Rocio's position entails assisting future residents in finding their perfect apartment home. She oversees the customer journey, from the time they express interest in a tour to the time they move in and beyond.
Back to top