Senior Maintenance Tech
The Senior Maintenance Technician will take a lead role in troubleshooting, making adjustments to control systems, and ensuring the daily functioning of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, and security systems. The position includes working closely with a team of groundskeepers, service technicians, and office administrators.
In this role you will:
1. Maintain the physical asset of the property as directed by Management with a focus on those tasks that will require advanced skills and knowledge of apartment maintenance.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned by Assistant Service Manager and Service Manager.
- Respond quickly to deficiencies found in preventative maintenance inspections.
- Work closely with Maintenance Technicians to complete the ‘Preventative Maintenance Program’.
- Daily operation and maintenance of all working elements of the property including specialized lighting system, water feature, irrigation, plumbing, electrical, small trash chute and compactor, elevators, gates and doors, stairs, signage, and garbage collection areas.
2. Deliver excellent customer service.
- Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Ensure effective and timely follow up with residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance services provided.
- Respond to all on-call emergencies in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees especially in stressful situations.
3. Be an effective team player.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to resolve resident and facilities issues.
- Alert the Assistant Service Manager of any unusual incidents that have taken place or may occur.
4. Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes, safety standards and fair housing laws.
- Attend annual safety training.
- Assure safety standards comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top