Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Bozzuto Group is seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to create visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts that inspire. The selected candidate will have a passion for thoughtful, clean, contemporary design, typography, color theory, and composition. Responsibility includes creating smart, strategic and stunning visuals for both print and digital media, working closely with the marketing team, property level stakeholders, and external agencies to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and digital media.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes design vision for the Bozzuto brand
- Translate branding goals into design
- Partners with Brand Marketing team (ie. Managers, copywriters, CMO)
- Provides training, upkeep and roll out of the Digital Asset Management system as the global administrator
- Ensures designs communicate consistent, effective experiences and messages across deliverables
- Creates, identifies, sharpens, and evolves brand vision and values through creative communications
- Creates and evolves divisional brand guidelines
- Continually provides insight into industry best practices
- Unifies Bozzuto brand vision and leads creative development and adaptations
- Provides quality control over projects
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion; exhibits flexibility and ability to create multiple creative concepts and speed
- Ensures projects are completed in a timely
- Manages the implementation of the digital asset management system
- Maintain relationships with potential and current photographers, printers, artists and fabricators
- Establishes policies and best practices
What You Bring to Us:
- 4 year degree in graphic design or related field
- 4+ years of experience in advertising design production
- In-depth working knowledge of the of the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Demonstrated success designing print and multimedia products that convey brands and messaging for complex, evolving campaigns
- Strong Project Management Skills with the Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
Rocio's position entails assisting future residents in finding their perfect apartment home. She oversees the customer journey, from the time they express interest in a tour to the time they move in and beyond.
Back to top