Sales & Marketing Internship (Summer 2018) - Philadelphia, PA
Sales & Marketing Intern
At Bozzuto, it's all about experience. Whether it's the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we've been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Only Coffee You'll Be Fetching Is Your Own.
Have a fun, hands-on learning experience in a real business environment. Our 12-week internship mirrors our entry-level property management role that is responsible for:
- Touring apartment communities with prospective residents highlighting the features and benefits of living at a Bozzuto Managed Property.
- Developing creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Providing customer service to residents, clients and vendors.
- Carrying out key administrative support to property managers and the site team.
- Contributing to various marketing and sales reports.
- Helping with Social Media initiatives; marketing the property through various channels (Facebook, Twitter).
- Analyze operations, marketing initiatives and financial objectives and present findings in a report that will be presented to leadership at Bozzuto Management Company.
You will attend networking events, promote and lease apartment homes, and plan community activities to gain real-world experience in sales, marketing, and customer service. Have some fun with your fellow interns. Participate in a full-day community service activity. The goal? Enter your internship feeling a sense of purpose and leave with a sense of accomplishment.
Why We Want You On Our Team.
Bozzuto actively recruits professionals who aspire to make the world around us even better. If you are a sophomore or junior with 1-3 years of customer service and sales experience and passionate about exploring new ideas in hospitality, marketing, or real estate, we want to hear from you.
Earn a competitive hourly salary plus leasing bonuses to spend on the things that make you so exceptional. You must be able to work on weekends regularly (2 or 3 weekends per month; always enjoy 2 days off during the week) to meet the needs of prospects as well as current residents.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
Rocio's position entails assisting future residents in finding their perfect apartment home. She oversees the customer journey, from the time they express interest in a tour to the time they move in and beyond.
Back to top