Sales & Marketing Associate Intern (Summer 2017) - Atlanta, GA
Bozzuto is a privately held, real estate services company that specializes in Property Management, Construction, Development and Homebuilding. Our vision of being the best real estate company in the country is inspired by the empowered execution of our more than 2000 talented team members to create extraordinary experiences of home and community. Bozzuto Management Company oversees a portfolio of over 55,000 units throughout 200 apartment communities and over two million square feet of retail space. We have been recognized as a 2016 Top Workplace by the Washington Post and we are a multi-year winner of the Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” award. Put your passion to work on a career journey with Bozzuto!
The Only Coffee You’ll Be Fetching Is Your Own.
Have a fun, hands-on learning experience in a real business environment. Our 12-week internship mirrors our entry-level property management role that is responsible for:
- Touring apartment communities with prospective residents highlighting the features and benefits of living at a Bozzuto Managed Property.
- Developing creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Providing customer service to residents, clients and vendors.
- Carrying out key administrative support to property managers and the site team.
- Contributing to various marketing and sales reports.
- Helping with Social Media initiatives; marketing the property through various channels (Facebook, Twitter).
- Analyze operations, marketing initiatives and financial objectives and present findings in a report that will be presented to leadership at Bozzuto Management Company.
You will attend networking events, promote and lease apartment homes, and plan community activities to gain real-world experience in sales, marketing, and customer service. Have some fun with your fellow interns. Participate in a full-day community service activity. The goal? Enter your internship feeling a sense of purpose and leave with a sense of accomplishment.
Why We Want You On Our Team.
Bozzuto actively recruits professionals who aspire to make the world around us even better. If you are a sophomore or junior with 1-3 years of customer service and sales experience and passionate about exploring new ideas in hospitality, marketing, or real estate, we want to hear from you.
Earn a competitive hourly salary plus leasing bonuses to spend on the things that make you so exceptional. You must be able to work on weekends regularly (2 or 3 weekends per month; always enjoy 2 days off during the week) to meet the needs of prospects as well as current residents.
Bozzuto’s mission is to create the best possible living environment for our customers and to do so in a way that creates community and respects the world in which we live. From the very beginning, our success has been built around our four core values:
1. Concern – for the communities we touch.
2. Creativity – in everything we do.
3. Passion – in our approach to business.
4. Perfection – as a goal worth pursuing.
Supporting these values is a set of beliefs or practices that guide us in how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
As a project engineer, Mo processes requests for information, submittals, and permit applications and helps facilitate the construction permits—he also manages the subcontractors on site.
Back to top