Sales & Marketing Associate - Flats 8300
Creating Extraordinary Experiences
At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities
You’re caring and take pride in making peoples’ day better. That’s why you bring your enthusiasm for apartment living with you to work every day. Your high emotional intelligence helps you anticipate needs and personalize every interaction with a customer or resident. You’re inspired by trendy neighborhoods and can’t wait to tell your visitors about the local farmer’s market or the newest yoga studio—all within walking distance of their front door.
As a Sales & Marketing Associate, you have five primary responsibilities:
- Converting leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood
- Contributing to desired occupancy levels by conducting informative and personalized tours of the community that result in new leases
- Building brand loyalty and achieving resident retention goals by ensuring that the resident experience is consistently stellar
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new home—three to four weekends per month with two days off during the week
You Create Value by:
- Connecting with people and engaging in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Solving problems for our customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for your team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to get to know and understand your residents
What You Bring to Us
- A college degree
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk to people in addition to texting them
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- Sales aptitude
- A customer-focused mentality
What We Bring to You
Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
Our robust perks program also gives you exclusive discounts from well-known retailers. Generous paid time-off policies, like family leave, help you find greater work-life balance. Our effortless onboarding program, continued mentorship, leadership and training programs, career planning assistance and even tuition reimbursement, encourage you to reach your full potential.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
As a project engineer, Mo processes requests for information, submittals, and permit applications and helps facilitate the construction permits—he also manages the subcontractors on site.
Back to top