Renovation Construction Superintendent
Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you’ll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
Why construction leaders come to us
We’ll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you’ll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we’re a little different at Bozzuto. We’re a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you’re as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
Renovation Superintendent Responsibilities
As an experienced Renovation Superintendent, you are fully responsible for the overall direction, coordination and outcome of all field operations of interior unit renovations, exterior capital improvement projects, and amenity renovations within a defined portfolio of properties. You’ll also be able to care about the work and your team in ways that will inspire you to deliver on our hallmark of quality while maintaining an accident free environment.
- Direct field operations on 1-8 capital improvement projects within multiple properties undergoing renovations of 2 to 40 apartment units per month located throughout Manhattan.
- Collaborate with ownership to define scope of work, budget compilation, and product selections.
- Obtain and analyze subcontractor bids through to scheduling coordination as it relates to project timeline.
- Maintain operating plans and financial reporting of capital improvement projects group to Team Leads.
- Manage expectations of capital projects with specific site members and vendors before a project commences.
- Ensure installation accuracy within properties and correct deficiencies to meet established company standards and all applicable laws.
- Oversee that our mission — to create extraordinary experiences — comes to life.
Meet Some of Bozzuto's Employees
Sales & Marketing Associate
In addition to coordinating sales and marketing activities for the community, Kirkland plays a key role in maintaining resident happiness by planning fun community events, resolving resident issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
Back to top